First I thought I would include the onesies that started it all, Drew's monthly onesies. My husband loves baseball (I'm told I like baseball onesie on the way), and so I decided that would be the perfect theme for these onesies. These are baseball themed, and we have been taking pictures in the same chair every month, and it has been fun to take pictures to track his growth. I'm so glad I started with this right away :)
I have taken to loading these pictures onto my iphone and the using one of the instagram apps to create the image you see on the right. There is nothing more life altering and rewarding then being a mother, and I have been trying to capture as much as I can. These would also make a fabulous gift. I have included the PFD and the docx files of the monthly iron-ons. Directions to follow. Enjoy!
Directions to use these FREE PRINTABLES:
1. Download the PDFs of the onesies
2. Get iron-on transfer paper and place correctly in printer according to paper directions.
3. Press print, select paper type, select iron-on transfer, select mirror image
DO NOT FORGET TO PRINT THE MIRROR IMAGE
5. Cut out month
6. Select blank onesie of the correct size
7. Let iron heat up and iron on according to directions with paper
Best of luck!